EKB partner David Allman will be speaking at The Mexi-Can Forum on International Trade on September 7, 2016 in Vancouver. He will be participating in a panel discussion entitled, “The Mining Industry, International Trade and Social Responsibility”, together with representatives from PricewaterhouseCoopers and Goldcorp. Inc. The Forum is presented by The Society of Mexican Talent in British Columbia.
- Dan Fetterly and Alan Monk Recognized in 2019 Edition of Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- David Allman to Act as Moderator of Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Special Institute Panel Discussion
- Laura Nichols Joins “Souper” Charity Soup Sisters
- Annual All-In-For-Arthritis Poker Gala, Co-Chaired by Dave Turner, Raises Donations to New Record
- David Allman to Present at the 2019 Mining and Land Resources Institute