David S. Allman and John D. McInnis of EKB’s Mining Law group recently attended the 2013 Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada Convention in Toronto, the world’s largest mining industry convention with over 30,000 registrants. John and David attended both as representatives of EKB’s Natural Resources Industry Group, and as EKB representatives of Globalmine, an international network of law firms which practice in the mining sector. David and John were pleased to see familiar faces, catch up with clients and friends, and make new acquaintances in the mining industry.
- EKB Welcomes Entertainment Lawyer Lori Massini to the Firm
- EKB Webinar: What Landowners (and Others) Need to Know about the Land Owner Transparency Act
- EKB Welcomes Riley Lalonde to the Firm’s Partnership
- EKB Welcomes Joyce Pong to the Firm as an Associate
- Laura Morrison Contributes to the CanLII Manual to British Columbia Civil Litigation