David S. Allman and John D. McInnis of EKB’s Mining Law group recently attended the 2013 Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada Convention in Toronto, the world’s largest mining industry convention with over 30,000 registrants. John and David attended both as representatives of EKB’s Natural Resources Industry Group, and as EKB representatives of Globalmine, an international network of law firms which practice in the mining sector. David and John were pleased to see familiar faces, catch up with clients and friends, and make new acquaintances in the mining industry.
- David Allman to Act as Moderator of Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Special Institute Panel Discussion
- Laura Nichols Joins “Souper” Charity Soup Sisters
- Annual All-In-For-Arthritis Poker Gala, Co-Chaired by Dave Turner, Raises Donations to New Record
- David Allman to Present at the 2019 Mining and Land Resources Institute
- EKB Lawyers Attend Globalaw Annual Members Meeting in Dallas