EKB’s is pleased to announce that three of our lawyers, Gary Letcher, John McInnis and David Allman, are named as leading practitioners in their areas of practice in Who’s Who Legal: Canada 2012. Gary Letcher is recognized as a leading practitioner in environment law and for his experience in advising on contaminated sites, acid mine drainage and sustainability issues. John McInnis and David Allman are named as leading practitioners in the area of mining law. John McInnis is recognized for his work on high profile negotiations for joint ventures relating to mineral exploration. David Allman is recognized for his work on advising clients of all levels on domestic and international mining issues.
- David Allman to Act as Moderator of Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Special Institute Panel Discussion
- Laura Nichols Joins “Souper” Charity Soup Sisters
- Annual All-In-For-Arthritis Poker Gala, Co-Chaired by Dave Turner, Raises Donations to New Record
- David Allman to Present at the 2019 Mining and Land Resources Institute
- EKB Lawyers Attend Globalaw Annual Members Meeting in Dallas