EKB is pleased to announce that Geoffrey Sherrott is this year’s recipient of the UBC Faculty of Law, Adam Albright Outstanding Adjunct Professor Award. The Law Students Society annually presents one adjunct faculty member with the Adam Albright Award for Outstanding Teaching by an Adjunct Professor. Recipients of this award are both nominated and selected by students. Geoff teaches a Real Estate Transactions course at the University of British Columbia Faculty of Law.
- EKB Welcomes Entertainment Lawyer Lori Massini to the Firm
- EKB Webinar: What Landowners (and Others) Need to Know about the Land Owner Transparency Act
- EKB Welcomes Riley Lalonde to the Firm’s Partnership
- EKB Welcomes Joyce Pong to the Firm as an Associate
- Laura Morrison Contributes to the CanLII Manual to British Columbia Civil Litigation