JobsBack to all jobs
Corporate Associate – Mid-Level
We are looking for a mid-level Corporate Associate to join our team. This position would be a great opportunity for an experienced professional looking for a collegial and supportive work environment with flexibility to meet the candidate’s circumstances and the firm’s needs.
- Drafting and negotiating documentation for transactional, financing, corporate, commercial, real estate and securities matters
- Managing transactional closings
- Communicating with clients, opposing counsel and other EKB lawyers
- Managing support staff and junior legal staff on matters
- Participating in firm knowledge management
Qualifications & Attributes
The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of experience in the corporate/commercial practice, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, proven ability to handle files independently and as part of a team. We value energy, commitment, curiosity, and creativity.
We offer a supportive and collegial work environment with a network of highly regarded professionals and ample growth opportunities. We also offer competitive remuneration commensurate with experience, eligibility to enroll in the firm’s robust benefits plan, and access to our partner track program.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply in confidence by sending their resume and transcripts to Renata Drag at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.