EKB is currently seeking two associate lawyers to join our Corporate/Commercial team in our downtown Vancouver office. These associates will work closely with senior lawyers in the firm’s varied corporate/commercial practice.
In this role, successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with corporate lawyers that also deal with estate planning for the principals of their corporate clients. The positions will provide the opportunity and support to develop your own clients.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 – 2 years’ or 3+ years’ experience practicing corporate/commercial law
- A license to practice law in British Columbia
- The commitment to providing excellent service to clients and business development
- The ability to use sound judgment
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining an established Vancouver law firm, with a long history of professional excellence servicing the needs of clients across British Columbia, please contact:
The EKB Team
EKB takes pride in attracting and retaining individuals who are the best in their field. Our lawyers continually strive to be at the forefront of emerging legal issues and developments. We provide a supportive environment that encourages legal education and professional development. Teamwork and mutual respect are high priorities. EKB enjoys a reputation as an excellent place to work.