- ZSA and National Post Award (2020)
- Norton Rose Fullbright Prize in Succession (2020)
- Panvini Scholarship in Law (2019)
Industries of Focus
Gurvir Sandhu practices business law, assisting clients on a range of transactional matters.
Gurvir has experience working with and advising technology, natural resource, and mining companies. He has assisted clients with corporate governance, securities compliance, mergers and acquisitions as well as general corporate commercial matters.
Prior to law school, Gurvir completed his BBA in Finance with distinction from Simon Fraser University. Gurvir received his JD from the University of British Columbia where he also earned a Business Law Concentration certificate. He joined EKB as an associate in 2021 after articling with a leading corporate law firm in Vancouver.
- JD, University of British Columbia; Business Law Concentration (2020)
- BBA, Simon Fraser University; with distinction (2016)
- British Columbia, 2021