- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Secretary, CBABC Business Law Section
Larissa Dziubenko practices in the area of corporate law, providing advice on a wide range of transactional and day-to-day business matters.
Larissa works with credit unions and companies in a variety of industries on a range of business law matters including incorporations, reorganizations, acquisitions, financings, real estate transactions, employment issues and general corporate matters. Larissa has a particular interest in working with Fintech clients to help them navigate the nexus of corporate law, financial regulation, and privacy regulation, as these areas of law intersect with emerging technologies
Larissa joined EKB as an associate in 2017 after articling with the firm. Prior to joining EKB, Larissa worked in the legal department of a Vancouver-based technology company and taught English in Japan.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia (2011)
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia (2016)
- British Columbia (2017)