- Dalhousie Legal Aid Social Media Coordinator
- Dalhousie Community Outreach Program
- SFU Restorative Justice Member
Russell enjoys a broad civil litigation practice as an associate lawyer and as a member of EKB’s litigation group. He works to provide a variety of clients with well-researched, effective, and practical solutions when facing complex legal challenges.
Russell understands that great results come from diligent preparation and creative thinking. To achieve the best for his clients, Russell works closely with both businesses and individuals early on so that they can focus on their life and running their enterprises.
Russell joined the firm in 2019 after gaining invaluable experience during their articling program. Working alongside the litigation team, Russell focuses on providing a results-based, cost-effective practice.
Russell received his JD from Dalhousie University, earning a Schulich scholarship during his time there. Before this he received a Bachelor of Arts from Simon Fraser University, where he achieved First Class with Distinction in the Criminology program.
- SFU Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, First Class with Distinction (2014)
- JD, Dalhousie University’s Schulich School of Law (2018); 2017 Recipient of the Schulich Scholarship Award
- British Columbia (2019)