- Production legal for multiple film and television productions, ranging from ultra-low budget films to major motion pictures
- Associate producer credits on film productions
Sarah Bell-Etkin is a business lawyer who works primarily in the entertainment industry, helping film and television producers bring their vision to life.
With a background in arts and entrepreneurship, Sarah strives to emphasize client connection in her work, and can often be found connecting writers, producers, and composers at industry events. Sarah acts as production counsel to represent filmmakers of all stripes, from independent producers through major networks.
Prior to joining EKB, Sarah completed her articles at a boutique corporate law firm in Toronto and honed her skills at an entertainment law firm in Vancouver. She holds a JD from the University of Toronto, and a BSc in Cognitive Science from Mount Allison University. As a trained musical theatre performer, with experience in amateur and professional shows, Sarah speaks the language of production.
- JD, University of Toronto (2017)
- BSc, Mount Allison University (2012)
- British Columbia, 2018
- Ontario, 2018
Firm News About Sarah
- Member, Women in Film and TV Vancouver
- Panelist, Allard School of Law: “Careers in IP Law: Entertainment, Media, Technology, and Corporate Law Panel” – March 25, 2021
- Mental health advocate