In Canada alone, 4.6 million adults and children live with arthritis. This chronic, and sometimes debilitating, condition affects people of all ages: three out of five under the age of 65. For many years, lawyers at EKB have worked alongside The Arthritis Society to improve the well-being of arthritis patients. Bill Hartley, Associate Counsel, presently serves as Chair of the BC Division of The Arthritis Society, and on the Society’s National Board of Directors. EKB Partner Dave Turner has also joined the effort. Recently, Dave fronted the inaugural All-in for Arthritis Poker Gala. This inaugural event raised a fantastic $85,000 for the Arthritis Society’s B.C. and Yukon chapter: money which will be used to send kids with arthritis off to summer camp. EKB will continue to work with The Arthritis Society to set lives in motion and usher in a future free from arthritis.
- B.C. Securities Commission Crackdown on Unregistered Securities Offerings: Kelly Samuels Interviewed by Vancouver Sun
- Kelly Samuels to Discuss Blockchain Revolution with BIV
- Dave Turner Interviewed on Global News Regarding Dismissal of Allegedly Rude French Waiter
- Fraser Hartley to Share Insights During SFU Panel Discussion: Beyond Bitcoin: Blockchain and the Future of Work
- All-In-For-Arthritis Poker Gala, Co-chaired by EKB Partner Dave Turner, Raises Funds for Childhood Arthritis Research