In Canada alone, 4.6 million adults and children live with arthritis. This chronic, and sometimes debilitating, condition affects people of all ages: three out of five under the age of 65. For many years, lawyers at EKB have worked alongside The Arthritis Society to improve the well-being of arthritis patients. Bill Hartley, Associate Counsel, presently serves as Chair of the BC Division of The Arthritis Society, and on the Society’s National Board of Directors. EKB Partner Dave Turner has also joined the effort. Recently, Dave fronted the inaugural All-in for Arthritis Poker Gala. This inaugural event raised a fantastic $85,000 for the Arthritis Society’s B.C. and Yukon chapter: money which will be used to send kids with arthritis off to summer camp. EKB will continue to work with The Arthritis Society to set lives in motion and usher in a future free from arthritis.
- Terry Stewart and Dan Fetterly Named in 2017 Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- Rod Urquhart and Laura Morrison Presented to the BC Funeral Association at their 2017 AGM
- Rod Urquhart and Laura Morrison to present at the BC Funeral Association’s 2017 AGM and Conference
- EKB Continues Support of BC Arthritis Society
- Isabel Romeral Joins EKB as an Associate