In Canada alone, 4.6 million adults and children live with arthritis. This chronic, and sometimes debilitating, condition affects people of all ages: three out of five under the age of 65. For many years, lawyers at EKB have worked alongside The Arthritis Society to improve the well-being of arthritis patients. Bill Hartley, Associate Counsel, presently serves as Chair of the BC Division of The Arthritis Society, and on the Society’s National Board of Directors. EKB Partner Dave Turner has also joined the effort. Recently, Dave fronted the inaugural All-in for Arthritis Poker Gala. This inaugural event raised a fantastic $85,000 for the Arthritis Society’s B.C. and Yukon chapter: money which will be used to send kids with arthritis off to summer camp. EKB will continue to work with The Arthritis Society to set lives in motion and usher in a future free from arthritis.
- EKB Partner Kelly Samuels to Present on Fintech at CBA West 2017 Conference
- EKB Partner David Allman and Associate Counsel Alan Monk to Speak at CLEBC Mining Law Course on October 12, 2017
- EKB Partner Angela Folino Speaks at King County Bar Association’s 44th Annual Pacific Northwest Aviation Law & Insurance Conference
- EKB Hosts Employment Law Seminar for BC Business Leaders
- EKB Welcomes Alan Monk as Associate Counsel