- Represents pharmacies in disputes with PharmaCare and the College of Pharmacists on matters relating to audits and billing, enrollment, and professional conduct
- Represents both debtors and creditors in collection matters
Laura Morrison is a Partner with a broad civil litigation practice. Laura’s practice particularly focuses on commercial litigation, pharmacy law, and administrative law.
Laura helps pharmacies defend against Pharmacare audits and terminations and suspensions of Pharmacare agreements. Broadly, Laura represents pharmacists and other professionals with professional disciplinary matters.
Laura frequently handles matters related to property disputes including trespass and nuisance claims, enforcement of easements and statutory rights of way, and expropriations.
Laura represents clients involved in business disputes including shareholder disputes, contract disputes, and in debt enforcement proceedings.
Laura takes a practical and business-focused approach. She seeks the efficient and cost-effective resolution of disputes inside of the court system and outside of it using mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. Laura has represented clients at all levels of court in British Columbia.
- Bachelor of Arts in Classics, University of British Columbia (2009)
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia (2013)
- British Columbia (2014)
What to Do When You Receive a Complaint From the College of Pharmacists
COVID-19 Update: The Supreme Court Expands the Hearing of Civil Matters with Telephone Conference Hearings
COVID-19 Update: Supreme Court of British Columbia Suspension Period Extended to May 29
COVID-19 Update: The BC LTSA Enables Remote Witnessing of Affidavits for Use in Land Title Applications
COVID-19 Update: The Law Society Provides Clarity on Virtual Commissioning
Firm News About Laura
EKB Is Pleased to Welcome Laura Morrison to the Firm’s Partnership
Rod Urquhart and Laura Morrison to present at the BC Funeral Association’s 2017 AGM and Conference
EKB scores quick win for Mike Babcock in hotel dispute
EKB Welcomes Laura Morrison to our Business Litigation Team
- Member, Civil Litigation, Young Lawyers, Products Liability, and Administrative Law sections, Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch)
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association