- Dean’s Course Prize and Roper Greyell LLP Prize in Employment Law (2021)
- Donich Entrepreneurial Scholarship in Law (2021)
- Managing Editor for the Canadian Journal of Comparative and Contemporary Law (Spring 2021)
- 2nd Place at the UBC Environmental Law Negotiation (2019)
Jolene Sanderson is an articled student at EKB. She has completed law school at Thompson Rivers University, Faculty of Law. While in law school, Jolene worked as a Research Assistant in Employment Law, as the Managing Editor of the Canadian Journal of Comparative and Contemporary Law, and as a student clinician at the TRU Community Legal Clinic.
Prior to law school, Jolene worked in Human Resources in the health sector and received her Bachelor of Management with Honours from the University of British Columbia Okanagan.
- JD, Thompson Rivers University
- Bachelor of Management, University of British Columbia Okanagan (2012)