- Represented publicly listed forestry company based in Vancouver on its issuance of US$650 million of high yield notes and concurrent restructuring of its Canadian and European credit facilities
- Represented international industrial company in connection with a dual-track IPO / M&A sale process of its U.S. operations
- Represented underwriters and lenders in connection with various financings totaling over $20 billion
- Represented Canadian forestry company in connection with a cross-border Canadian-U.S. insolvency proceeding, comprising a CCAA case in Vancouver and chapter 11 case in Delaware, including the sale of certain sawmill assets out of bankruptcy
Fraser Hartley has worked with clients on a range of transactional matters, with a focus on corporate financings, mergers and acquisitions and financial restructurings. In addition, he provides advice on corporate governance and securities compliance issues and general corporate and commercial matters.
Fraser has acted for domestic, U.S. and international public and private companies and has significant experience acting for financial institutions in public and private capital markets transactions, secured lending and acquisition financings.
Prior to joining EKB, Fraser worked at an international law firm based in New York, practising U.S. law and also as legal counsel at a major U.S. investment bank supporting capital markets transactions.
* Practicing through a Professional Law Corporation
- Bachelor of Arts, UBC (2002)
- LLB, University of British Columbia (2007)
- New York (2008)
- Southern District of New York (2009)
- British Columbia (2015)