- Acts for clients in a variety of sectors in connection with the purchase and sale of businesses, franchises, and professional practices.
- Assists clients with corporate restructuring transactions, including amalgamations, continuations, dissolutions, estate freezes, and succession planning.
- Assists clients with the purchase, sale, and leasing of commercial real estate, including retail, office, and multi-family residential properties.
- Acts for entrepreneurs establishing new businesses and joint ventures in a variety of industry sectors.
Industries of Focus
Riley Lalonde has a business law practice and assists clients with a broad range of corporate and commercial matters. In addition to generally advising clients with respect to corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and commercial issues, Riley assists clients with a range of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, financings, corporate restructurings, and the purchase, sale, and leasing of commercial real estate.
Riley has acted for domestic and multi-national companies in a variety of industry areas, including commercial real estate, natural resources, manufacturing, commercial lending, and health-care.
Riley is a partner at EKB and has been with the firm since joining as a summer articled student in 2013.
* Practicing through a Professional Law Corporation
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Victoria (2010)
- Juris Doctor, Queen’s University (2014)
- British Columbia (2015)