- Member of the BC Paralegal Association
Industries of Focus
Aileen Busanic is the Corporate Paralegal with EKB. Aileen is responsible for the general maintenance of EKB’s corporate records as well as the preparation of documents in relation to more complex corporate transactions for both British Columbia and Federal entities.
Aileen has performed various corporate transactions including:
- Incorporation of corporations and unlimited liability corporations, and registration of limited partnerships and limited liability partnerships
- Preparation of various share transfer documents such as dividend resolutions, retractions, redemptions, transfers, and allotment of shares for BC companies and federal entities
- Drafting complex share rights or restrictions
- Preparing various documents for amalgamations, restorations, continuance, alterations, dissolutions, conversions and reorganizations
- Conducting simple and extensive minute book reviews and preparation of rectification documents
- Registration of business names
Aileen has worked in the legal industry for over 20 years both in Vancouver and on Vancouver Island, with experience in the securities, corporate/commercial and real estate fields.