Did you ever wonder if one law firm is very different from another when you read the “about us” pages on their website? Law firms often sound similar and speak about the strength of their legal advice as if that is something that should be the exception rather than the norm. We believe we are different from other law firms because what makes EKB “us” is how seriously we take client service.
The EKB Mission:
To provide BC businesses with valuable, high quality, and ethical legal services that are both practical and creative, through unparalleled client service.
Every EKB colleague is expected to live our mission and to exhibit our core values in every aspect of their daily work. We encourage each other to be creative in our solutions and mindful to foresee issues for our clients. We take the time to understand how each client defines value and we adjust as necessary.
Our core values are the principles that guide the actions and behaviours of all who are part of the EKB team. We have built our firm and its reputation on these values and our long-standing client relationships can attest to our living them every day.
EKB’s Core Values:
- Excellence, innovation and creativity in our work for clients at all times.
- We meet or exceed our clients’ expectations. Anything less is unacceptable.
- We foster mutual respect, teamwork and a collegial working environment.
- Integrity and professionalism in everything we do.
- Highest ethical standards. Always.
- Contribution to community (both legal and community at large) is at the heart of the firm.
- Diversity and Inclusivity at our firm