David Allman and Kelly Samuels of EKB’s Natural Resources Team will be attending the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation (RMMLF) Annual Institute in Squaw Valley, California July 21st to 23rd. The RMMLF is a non-profit organization dedicated to the study of the law and regulations relating to mining, oil and gas, water, public lands, energy, environmental protection, and related areas. David Allman has been a speaker and section co-chair at previous Annual Institutes.
- David Allman to Act as Moderator of Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Special Institute Panel Discussion
- Laura Nichols Joins “Souper” Charity Soup Sisters
- Annual All-In-For-Arthritis Poker Gala, Co-Chaired by Dave Turner, Raises Donations to New Record
- David Allman to Present at the 2019 Mining and Land Resources Institute
- EKB Lawyers Attend Globalaw Annual Members Meeting in Dallas