The partners of EKB are pleased to welcome David Turner as a new partner of the firm. Mr. Turner joined EKB in 2006 after articling with the firm. Mr. Turner obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Victoria in 2000 and a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of British Columbia in 2005. He was called to the British Columbia Bar in 2006 after completing his articles at EKB. Mr. Turner has a civil litigation practice with a focus on contract disputes, employment law, family law and wills and estates litigation.
- EKB Welcomes Entertainment Lawyer Lori Massini to the Firm
- EKB Webinar: What Landowners (and Others) Need to Know about the Land Owner Transparency Act
- EKB Welcomes Riley Lalonde to the Firm’s Partnership
- EKB Welcomes Joyce Pong to the Firm as an Associate
- Laura Morrison Contributes to the CanLII Manual to British Columbia Civil Litigation