The partners of EKB are pleased to welcome David Turner as a new partner of the firm. Mr. Turner joined EKB in 2006 after articling with the firm. Mr. Turner obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Victoria in 2000 and a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of British Columbia in 2005. He was called to the British Columbia Bar in 2006 after completing his articles at EKB. Mr. Turner has a civil litigation practice with a focus on contract disputes, employment law, family law and wills and estates litigation.
- David Allman to Act as Moderator of Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Special Institute Panel Discussion
- Laura Nichols Joins “Souper” Charity Soup Sisters
- Annual All-In-For-Arthritis Poker Gala, Co-Chaired by Dave Turner, Raises Donations to New Record
- David Allman to Present at the 2019 Mining and Land Resources Institute
- EKB Lawyers Attend Globalaw Annual Members Meeting in Dallas