EKB is pleased to announce that Sarah Bell-Etkin has joined the firm as an associate.
Sarah is a business lawyer focusing on the entertainment industry. She acts as production counsel and represents filmmakers, from independent producers to major networks, skillfully guiding her clients through the adventure of filmmaking.
Sarah has acted as production legal for multiple film and television productions, from ultra-low budget films to major motion pictures. She has associate producer credits on several film productions.
Some of the productions Sarah has worked on include:
- Picture Perfect Mysteries (Hallmark feature film)
- Sniper: Assassin’s End (Sony feature film)
- Shall We Play? (independent feature film)
- The Order (Netflix series)
- Van Helsing (SyFy series)
- From the Archives (Knowledge Network docuseries)
- TV adaptation of scripted podcast series (in development)
A natural connector, Sarah can often be found at industry events introducing writers, producers, composers, and creatives of all kinds to one another.
Sarah comes to EKB having honed her skills at an entertainment law firm in Vancouver. No stranger to the stage, Sarah has performed in amateur and professional shows and speaks the language of production.
Welcome to EKB, Sarah!