Bill Hartley led a team of EKB lawyers that acted for a client in the combination of their prime equipment finance business with the prime equipment finance business of a BC credit union. The negotiations were protracted and complex. The transaction involved an agreement whereby our client would provide long term management of the combined business and a retained interest for our client in the combined entity. The transaction provided that the credit union would have an option after a number of years to acquire the interest of our client. The transaction also provided that non-prime equipment finance applications generated by the combined entity would be referred to our client for an extended period of time.
- EKB Welcomes Entertainment Lawyer Lori Massini to the Firm
- EKB Webinar: What Landowners (and Others) Need to Know about the Land Owner Transparency Act
- EKB Welcomes Riley Lalonde to the Firm’s Partnership
- EKB Welcomes Joyce Pong to the Firm as an Associate
- Laura Morrison Contributes to the CanLII Manual to British Columbia Civil Litigation