Bill Hartley led a team of EKB lawyers that acted for a client in the combination of their prime equipment finance business with the prime equipment finance business of a BC credit union. The negotiations were protracted and complex. The transaction involved an agreement whereby our client would provide long term management of the combined business and a retained interest for our client in the combined entity. The transaction provided that the credit union would have an option after a number of years to acquire the interest of our client. The transaction also provided that non-prime equipment finance applications generated by the combined entity would be referred to our client for an extended period of time.
- EKB Lawyers Attend Globalaw Annual Members Meeting in Dallas
- Fintech and Business in Vancouver: Fraser Hartley Joins Expert Panel to Share Insights
- EKB Lawyers Recognized in Best Lawyers and Who’s Who Legal Canada for Their Expertise
- Fraser Hartley Shares Insights on Impact of Recreational Marijuana on Canadian Alcohol Market
- B.C. Securities Commission Crackdown on Unregistered Securities Offerings: Kelly Samuels Interviewed by Vancouver Sun