Bill Hartley led a team of EKB lawyers that acted for a client in the combination of their prime equipment finance business with the prime equipment finance business of a BC credit union. The negotiations were protracted and complex. The transaction involved an agreement whereby our client would provide long term management of the combined business and a retained interest for our client in the combined entity. The transaction provided that the credit union would have an option after a number of years to acquire the interest of our client. The transaction also provided that non-prime equipment finance applications generated by the combined entity would be referred to our client for an extended period of time.
- David Allman to Act as Moderator of Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Special Institute Panel Discussion
- Laura Nichols Joins “Souper” Charity Soup Sisters
- Annual All-In-For-Arthritis Poker Gala, Co-Chaired by Dave Turner, Raises Donations to New Record
- David Allman to Present at the 2019 Mining and Land Resources Institute
- EKB Lawyers Attend Globalaw Annual Members Meeting in Dallas