EKB’s is pleased to announce that three of our lawyers, Gary Letcher, John McInnis and David Allman, are named as leading practitioners in their areas of practice in Who’s Who Legal: Canada 2012. Gary Letcher is recognized as a leading practitioner in environment law and for his experience in advising on contaminated sites, acid mine drainage and sustainability issues. John McInnis and David Allman are named as leading practitioners in the area of mining law. John McInnis is recognized for his work on high profile negotiations for joint ventures relating to mineral exploration. David Allman is recognized for his work on advising clients of all levels on domestic and international mining issues.
- EKB Welcomes Entertainment Lawyer Lori Massini to the Firm
- EKB Webinar: What Landowners (and Others) Need to Know about the Land Owner Transparency Act
- EKB Welcomes Riley Lalonde to the Firm’s Partnership
- EKB Welcomes Joyce Pong to the Firm as an Associate
- Laura Morrison Contributes to the CanLII Manual to British Columbia Civil Litigation