EKB is immensely proud to announce that the following lawyers have been selected for inclusion in the 15th Edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada:
- David Allman—“Mining Law”. David has been recognized by Best Lawyers as a preeminent lawyer in Mining Law since 2014.
- Peter Brown—“Corporate Law”. A seasoned regulatory and business law solicitor, Peter advises commercial clients, financial institutions and regulators. He has also acted for over half of the credit unions in the B.C. credit union system.
- William Hartley – “Mergers & Acquisitions Law”. A solicitor with considerable experience, Bill has been listed as a top lawyer in M&A consecutively since 2016.
- Daniel Fetterly – “Aviation Law” and “Product Liability Law”. Dan has been named annually in Best Lawyers in Canada in Aviation Law since 2008. Dan was also named as the “Lawyer of the Year” in Aviation Law in the 2019 and 2017 editions.
- Rodney Urquhart – “Administrative and Public Law” and “Corporate and Commercial Litigation”. A highly experienced litigator, Rod has been listed for many consecutive years.
These recognitions attest to the skill of our lawyers, their deep reservoirs of industry knowledge, and, fundamentally, their ability to provide BC Businesses with exceptional legal service.
Best Lawyers employs a robust peer-review process to winnow down nominees and select lawyers for inclusion. Rod, Dan, Bill, Peter, and David were selected and vetted by leading lawyers in their respective legal practice areas who understand the complexities of the work and can recognize expertise. Learn more about Best Lawyers’ methodology.
Congratulations to everyone for this impressive achievement!