David Allman and Kelly Samuels of EKB’s Natural Resources Team will be attending the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation (RMMLF) Annual Institute in Squaw Valley, California July 21st to 23rd. The RMMLF is a non-profit organization dedicated to the study of the law and regulations relating to mining, oil and gas, water, public lands, energy, environmental protection, and related areas. David Allman has been a speaker and section co-chair at previous Annual Institutes.
- Lauren Frederick Joins EKB as an Associate
- EKB Welcomes Entertainment Lawyer Lori Massini to the Firm
- EKB Webinar: What Landowners (and Others) Need to Know about the Land Owner Transparency Act
- EKB Welcomes Riley Lalonde to the Firm’s Partnership
- Laura Morrison Contributes to the CanLII Manual to British Columbia Civil Litigation