EKB partner, David Allman, participated as a panelist in a panel discussion on the topic of “Mining, International Trade and Social Responsibility” at The Mexi-Can Forum on International Trade on September 7, 2016, in Vancouver, together with representatives from PricewaterhouseCoopers and Goldcorp. Inc. The Forum was presented by The Society of Mexican Talent in British Columbia, a network of Mexican professionals, business people, students and others living in British Columbia.
- David Allman to Act as Moderator of Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Special Institute Panel Discussion
- Laura Nichols Joins “Souper” Charity Soup Sisters
- Annual All-In-For-Arthritis Poker Gala, Co-Chaired by Dave Turner, Raises Donations to New Record
- David Allman to Present at the 2019 Mining and Land Resources Institute
- EKB Lawyers Attend Globalaw Annual Members Meeting in Dallas