EKB partner, David Allman, participated as a panelist in a panel discussion on the topic of “Mining, International Trade and Social Responsibility” at The Mexi-Can Forum on International Trade on September 7, 2016, in Vancouver, together with representatives from PricewaterhouseCoopers and Goldcorp. Inc. The Forum was presented by The Society of Mexican Talent in British Columbia, a network of Mexican professionals, business people, students and others living in British Columbia.
- Lauren Frederick Joins EKB as an Associate
- EKB Welcomes Entertainment Lawyer Lori Massini to the Firm
- EKB Webinar: What Landowners (and Others) Need to Know about the Land Owner Transparency Act
- EKB Welcomes Riley Lalonde to the Firm’s Partnership
- Laura Morrison Contributes to the CanLII Manual to British Columbia Civil Litigation